Call Us Today! 815-267-3520 Serving out of
Joliet, IL * Aurora, IL * Rockford, IL
Home, Business, Church & School (NO Vehicles)
Open M-Sa ~ 8:30-5:30 CDT & By Appointment
Serving Chicagoland Since 2001
Open M-Sa ~ 830-5:30 CDT & By Appointment
See us featured on Hunter Douglas!
Window Tinting, Blinds, Shades, Draperies & Shutters
Home * Business * Church * School
Woven Wood Shades are a unique and almost one of a kind shade thatcreates a distinct feel. There texture and character brings depth and breathes life into any room. Woven wood shades are unique in the fact that they are made from real bamboos, reeds, and grasses. Whether you opt to view through the natural shade or opt for a blackout options these shades add warmth and style to your windows!
• FREE standard shipping
• 30 styles in 84 colors, patterns and textures
• Made with genuine grasses, reeds, bamboos and woods
• Standard, hobbled, classic, roller and vertical drapery shade styles.
•Opacity levels from sheer to opaque * 6 1/2" valance standard (8" with roller and vertical drapery shades styles)
• Additional top treatment options
• Flat fabric and micro-pleat opacity backings
• Angled tops
• Edge banding
• Decorative valances
• 2 and 3-on-one headrail
• Standard cordlock and pulley
• Continuous beaded cord loop
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
• GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
• GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified® *
These materials will age beautifully. However, since they are all natural; over time, some patterns may grow darker or lighter in color depending on the material. Variations in stain, pattern irregularities and knots are all unique characteristics that contribute to the natural beauty of your shade. Perfect alignment of fabric may not be possible due to varying widths of materials and looseness of weaves creating a truly one of a kind shade, made uniquely for you. These variations are normal and considered acceptable quality meeting all product standards.
Call Us Today! 815-267-3520
Serving out of: Joliet, IL & Aurora, IL