Call Us Today! 815-267-3520 Serving out of
Joliet, IL * Aurora, IL * Rockford, IL
Home, Business, Church & School (NO Vehicles)
Open M-Sa ~ 8:30-5:30 CDT & By Appointment
Serving Chicagoland Since 2001
Open M-Sa ~ 830-5:30 CDT & By Appointment
Window Tinting, Blinds, Shades, Draperies & Shutters
Home * Business * Church * School
See us featured on Hunter Douglas!
Call Us Today! 815-267-3520
Serving out of: Joliet, IL & Aurora, IL
Wood Blinds are crafted from the finest woods including Red Oak, American Cherry, Eastern White Pine, Ash and Brazillian Cherry. An array of styles and stains are available to meet your design needs from white to light and lively or to rustic and rich. Patented stain and sealing processes ensure the wood's natural beauty. There simply are no 'competitors'..
• FREE standard shipping
• 1", 1 3/8", 2" and 2 1/2" slat sizes
• 56 distinct colors and finishes
• EPIC™ low profile headrail * Beveled edges on the 2 1/2" slat
• Advanced finishing process provides fade, moisture, scratch and chemical resistance
• Remote tilt control
• Cord / cord
• Cord / wand
• Routeless cording
• Decorative tapes
• Valance upgrades
• Specialty shapes (fixed and movable)
• Wood blinds are genuine wood products. There will be variations in color, grain and texture that are characteristic of genuine wood. Variations are especially visible in blinds with lighter stain colors. Real wood may show variations in shape over time.
These variations are normal and considered acceptable quality meeting all product standards.
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
• GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
• GREENGUARD Childred & Schools Certified®